Small Group Training
With small group training, you get the benefits of 1 on 1 training, but with the support and motivation of others. The Trainer Page in Holbrook offers small group training sessions that incorporate HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workouts so you can get your sweat on! There are many benefits to working out in a small group training setting.
TOP BENEFITS OF SMALL GROUP TRAINING
- Camaraderie. Working out with a small group of people provides you with support, accountability, and camaraderie, so when the going gets tough, you’re not alone. You may even make new friends.
- More personal attention. In a small group training setting, you still get more individual attention than in a group fitness class. Furthermore, you don’t have the pressure and intensity one can sometimes feel in a 1 on 1 private personal training session. You’ll move correctly and stay safe in a small group training session.
- Focus. In a small group training session, you’ll be too busy to lose focus and not work your hardest. Plus, at The Trainer Page, you’ll have specific goals, such as losing weight or building muscle mass, to aim for, giving you added incentive to adhere to your workout program.
- Varied and scalable. Every small group training session at The Trainer Page will be different and will challenge you in new and fun ways. Our aim is to push you to your limits, while keeping you safe. All of our movements are scalable, meaning if you can’t do a push up, for example, you can execute a push up from the table-top position. In a small group training session, you can rest assured you will be pushed, get a great workout, and achieve your goals faster.
The Trainer Page in Holbrook believes in helping you become the best you can be, both physically and mentally. We believe exercise is therapeutic, and we do our best to treat the whole person. With our nutritional planning and small group training sessions, you’ll be on your way to your best life yet. Contact us today to get started!
Small Group Training
Our overall 3 goals for Small Group Training:
- To push you past your limits in order for you to see an amazing fitness transformation
- To learn and understand exactly how to workout, so you feel confident going to the gym
- To learn how working out is therapeutic and you can turn any negative into a positive when working out. You can clear your mind of all the stress, anxiety, insecurities, and depression life throws at us.
Along with group training we do couples training, which is great for busy couples who can now workout together. Even if there is a big difference in fitness levels, styles, and needs for each, we make the workouts fit your needs. Contact us today to get started!