One of the primary reasons people struggle with weight loss and/or with training results is nutrition. There is so much information out there to digest (pun intended) that many people just get lost in what they should do. With what seems like a new, revolutionary diet plan that will give you amazing results being released every week, you don’t know where to start. The Trainer Page in Holbrook, NY, is a fitness gym that specializes in personal training and small group training classes. As a top online trainer, we offer online training and hybrid training for your convenience in addition to our top-rated workout programs. Below, we’ll review the major reasons for investing in a customized meal plan. Contact us today!
TOP BENEFITS OF CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLANS
- Achieve your fitness goals. This is one of the most important benefits of a customized meal plan. Whether you’re looking to lose weight or get fit, your diet has to support both. It’s important to eat a balanced diet of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats to lose weight in a healthy way and achieve all your goals.
- Save money. When you plan your meals, you’ll go to the grocery store less and thus won’t buy as much on impulse. You’ll also eat out less when you pack your meals and follow a pre-planned meal plan. This can save you hundreds of dollars a month just in food expenses.
- Save time. When you invest in meal plans, you’ll know exactly what you are eating and when, and you won’t waste precious time “figuring it out” at the end of a long day when fast food seems like a better alternative.
- Enjoy an overall healthier lifestyle. When you eat right, you’ll not only look better, but you’ll feel better as well. You’ll have the energy to accomplish all that you need to do, you’ll have less health problems, you’ll have a stronger immune system (meaning you’ll be sick less), and you’ll model your nutritious life for your children as well.
Change your life today with customized meal plans and nutrition counseling by The Trainer Page in Holbrook. Contact us today to get started!
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLAN LOOKS LIKE AT THE TRAINER PAGE
Fitness is not just about working out! The BIGGEST thing in order to achieve results, such as weight loss, is changing your DIET! We understand though not everyone has time to prep meals, use scales, and eat six meals a day.
We here at The Trainer Page in Holbrook want to teach our clients to master flexible dieting. This allows you to make sure you’re intaking the correct number of macronutrients so your body doesn’t store any as fat. Basically, with the flexible diet you can still eat out, eat on the go, and not eat six meals of chicken and rice every day. It gives you FREEDOM and you can still enjoy LIFE as you track what you’re intaking so nothing gets stored as fat.
Not sure what a macronutrient is? Don’t worry! When you sign up for nutrition coaching, you get a 12 Page Guide that teaches you exactly how to do our flexible diet, including:
- What a macronutrient is
- How to use the app MyFitness Pal
- The 80/20 rule
- What to look for on a nutrition label
- Tips for when you eat out and drink alcohol
- A food shopping list
You also get a CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLAN!
When you sign up for nutrition coaching, we ask that you give us a three day log of the foods you normally eat. This can be from any place; we just ask you to be honest!
Then we give you a break down of the meals you normally eat. Then we put in other options along with the number of macronutrients there should be in each meal for a whole week’s worth of meal plans. Contact us today to get started!